07713 247 567 07415 962 480

Residential Scaffolding

Home /
Services /


Do You Have a Scaffolding Project?

Receive a Free Quote Today!

Professional Services Throughout Hampshire & Dorset

We provide speedy and reliable advice for homeowners and small businesses across Dorset and Hampshire. Our large portfolio of previous works attest to our professional services and access solutions.

Simply detail your requirements and the design, build and maintenance can be handled by us.

Our fully bespoke residential scaffolding service extends to homes and exterior facades. Whether you are renovating or need access to a chimney, our team of experts have years of experience in the field and will deliver an A-class service.

Fully insured and accredited the history of our company spans 20-years plus. We are always courteous as a matter of principal and the team will be professional and as discreet as possible while on site. We provide expert access scaffolding for an affordable price, the experience we have means that we have been at the leading edge of the industry for a long time.

Flexible Solutions

Health and safety is of utmost importance to us. We only hire fully trained staff who have experience working on a large structure, such as the ones we would normally be erecting.

Simple Access

We have implemented procedures and safety protocols throughout the years, meaning that all codes and guidelines are followed to the letter and we have a close relationship with all local councils within our service zone.

It is not a legal requirement, although this is not the purpose of scaffolding. The aim is to provide a safe work environment for tradesman working on the exterior of your building.

We always inspect the build immediately prior to commencing work and at set intervals during the works. Safety is of the utmost importance to us.

As a rule of thumb 4-foot can be the necessary height to erect a base layer of a scaffold, although certainly 6-foot is a necessary height for scaffolding to be considered.

If the scaffolding is covering only your building then there is no need. However, if the build encroaches on to roads or pavements, then a license will need to be secured from the local council.

Trusted by companies throughout the South of England.